Our Copyright Policy
Intellectual Property RightsGalax Insurance respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect you to do the same. We prohibit you and other users of our website to unlawfully download, upload, post, transmit, store or otherwise make available any materials that violates our intellectual property rights. Any copying of our site's content and republishing it elsewhere without prior written consent is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement. This includes any and all use of our intellectual property, including the use of our logo(s), our site's theme / design / pages, any of our custom imagery, any of our custom code, any of our custom-designed controls, any of our custom-designed animations, any of our site's textual or pictorial content, any of our videos or any of our trademarks or service marks.
If we have a reasonable belief and have determined that you have violated this Copyright Policy, we may, at our sole discretion, take any legal action we deem appropriate under the law.
Receipt of NotificationWhen we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as set forth below and we have a reasonable belief, at our sole discretion, that there is a violation of intellectual property rights, we may take any action we deem appropriate. We will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512, and other applicable laws. These actions are in addition to, and not instead of, any and all other remedies that we may have under the law.
If you believe that any of your own copyrighted work has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, you may provide a Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material
- Identification of a specific location on our website (including URL if possible) that contains the material you claim infringes on your copyright
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material
- A statement by you that you have a good faith reasonable belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information contained in the Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
- Your mailing address, telephone number and email address
You may submit your Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement by email to our Designated Copyright Agent as set forth below:Jeffery A. Cooper & Associates Copyright Agent:
Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement
Note: You may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website is copyright infringing. Filing a false claim constitutes perjury.