Van Insurance in all localities throughout Virginia, USA
There are many types of van insurance that offer different options depending upon your needs. Galax Insurance agents specialize in many types of commercial insurance and will give you a quote that both provides the coverage your van needs and is cost effective.
Van Insurance Features
Our commercial auto coverage for vans and hauling vehicles includes:
- Liability insurance to cover damage you cause to other people, vehicles or property.
- Umbrella policies are available that can increase your coverage over the basic liability limits.
- Collision coverage to cover damage you cause to your own vehicle, such as running into a tree.
- Rental Reimbursement to cover the cost of renting a vehicle while yours is in the shop after an accident.
- Uninsured motorist coverage that gives you coverage if the other motorist involved in an accident has no insurance.
- Medical payments insurance to provide some limited coverage for injury to you and others, including some funeral coverage.
- Comprehensive coverage to cover vehicle theft and damage from falling objects, fire, glass, animals and some natural disasters.
- Towing or roadside assistance for the cost of towing, tire changing, a dead battery and similar roadside repairs. This feature includes road service for breakdowns.
- Other forms of insurance can be purchased as add-ons, such as coverage of your tools in your van. These additions are, generally, relatively inexpensive.
Van insurance requires an agent and insurance company knowledgeable in business insurance lines and commercial auto coverage. You need someone who understands the needs and necessities of companies that depend on their transportation capabilities and vehicles to thrive. Whether it's for an individual vehicle or a fleet, call a commercial insurance professional at Galax Insurance today for your options and a competitive price quote.