Snowmobile Insurance in all localities throughout Virginia, USA
When the Snow Falls, Make Sure You're Ready
Nothing is quite as satisfying as hitting the trails after the first snow. Your snowmobile is your ticket to enjoying the fresh mountain air and exhilarating scenery of the countryside. And while you're out there in the thick of it all, contemplating whether you have the right insurance should be the last thing on your mind.
Galax Insurance offers specialized Snowmobile Insurance at affordable rates with benefits tailored to meet your specific insurance needs. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we offer essential coverage for:
- Property Damage. To pay for damage to another person’s property for which you are liable.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. To insure damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders.
- Bodily Injury Liability. For paying the medical expenses of others if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage. As extended coverage for loss or damage from theft, fire or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage. To cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with rocks, trees, ice and other obstacles.
Additional Snowmobile Insurance coverage is also available for any custom equipment that you've added to your snowmobile. Medical Payments Coverage to protect yourself and your passengers in the event of an accident is also available for a premium.
Depending on your insurance situation, discounts may also be available for completing rider safety courses or by being a member of certain riding association memberships. A representative from Galax Insurance will review your insurance needs to design the right policy for you and determine your discount eligibility.
I feel lucky to have found an agent willing to provide this level of service. No need to look anywhere else !Michelle D.
Over the years we've never once had to worry about our coverage. My husband and I are long-time customers and proud to be.Carol S.
Accommodating, professional, helpful and quick. Very comfortable experience and I was impressed by their capabilities. Highly recommended.Brad M.
They have strong ties with the community and it shows. It's nice to do business with people that really show they care about you and your family.Susan T.
Surprisingly flexible and in-touch with my needs as a small business owner. Can't ask for more.Spencer F.